AR-15 Upper and Lower in Raw. This upper and lower set are machined to milspec, although are not finished in type III Hardcoat because they are raw. You can have them finished in anodize, cerakote, or powder coat for a completely custom finish.
- The product specs:
- Full mil-spec part compatibility ensures maximum rifle customization
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum
- This is Raw and requires a finish to ensure durability over a long period of time
- This is NOT a complete receiver and therefore not an FFL item
- The Magwell on this 80 percent lower receiver is full broached for the perfect fit
- Withstands harsh punishment from any situation using tough design, precision machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for optimal strength
- Made in the USA
- Where Can’t we ship? : Shipping to New Jersey, New York, Hawaii, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Washington D.C. is not possible due to state regulations against 80% lowers.
- NOTE: If you have any questions or concerns our world-class customer support is here for you. Please give us a call, email us or message our live support chat.
If you are looking to purchase more than one. The bulk option is available at: 80% Lower Bulk Receivers (5-Pack) – Black
No FFL Required! This product listing is an 80% lower, meaning that it is not a firearm, and therefore requires no FFL transfer in order to be shipped.
If no “Add to Cart” button is visible, it means we do not have any stock of this product. Keep checking back to see if the item is in stock, or join the waiting list for this product and be notified via email when the product comes back in stock! This option is only available for members with valid emails!
Here at AR-15 Site, strive to give our customers the highest quality 80% lower AR-15 and polymer 80 parts on the market! Give us a call or visit our support with any products you might be having trouble with. Any reviews we receive on our 80% Lower products will be taken into account with great care.
For more information on the right tools, methods, and news, click here to visit our blog!